Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Accidently bought from a watched area

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Hahahaha, hes done.

2. used to i could get quarters for 20 bucks a quarter.a buddie hooked it up he lived with the connect but then the dead shut them down fuck you dea!!!

3. They'll be at your house soon. You must smoke that whole quarter right now.

4. The DEA has an account on this website. They are going to busting through your door in a couple of minutes...

5. ^ This.

6. what the fuck is a "watched area"?

7. you only got a quarter and your already home, your straight man...Your just high and paranoid haha.

8. they could have your plate number and your address now...hope ya dont have a lot of traffic at your house...for all they know you could have dropped off 10 lbs to the guy

9. If they didn't catch you in the process...Your all good homie. :)

10. Keep moving, theres crosshairs on you. KEEP MOVING

11. I say smoke every bit of weed you have before they find it

Nah you're good, you made it out, they probably don't give a fuck about a quarter, they would want to bust the dealer and his supplier

12. You're good dude I mean if they were going to catch you they would have already. I mean can you really believe that a cop is going to hunt down some kid with a quarter.

My friends got caught about a month back due to the neighbors calling the police on them for a "stabbing". The lame part is that there was no stabbing lol wtf. Anyways when the cops went inside they saw their pieces/weed, etc. They both have $2000 fines and the cops want them to snitch on dealers with at least an ounce.

Basically, it's just not worth a cops time to hunt down anyone with less than an ounce. And seeing how you only bought a quarter of an ounce I'd say as long as you don't get caught in the act you're good.

13. Stay AWAY from the windows and get on the ground now. There must be snipers close by.