Accidentally ate a weed brownie before final exam

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skunkflunk, Aug 21, 2016.

1. so back when i was in high school I ate a brownie out of my sort of friends locker, now this brownie happened to be a weed brownie but i didnt know that because i was technicaly stealing one (i knew his locker combo)
    I then proceed to go write my english final exam and boy did it ever hit me...
    I actually made a video with the full story and funny pictures and video clips to go along with the story if anyone wanted to check it out (itl make you laugh)
    *************************************************************************************
    about 30 minutes in I start feeling all disoriented and baked out of my mind, i couldn't focus on what the questions were asking. Next i started getting all anxious and paranoid that everyone knows. I then burst out laughing my ass off for no reason, and everyone in the room was looking at me. I then start laughing because i found it funny that everyone was looking at me and knew i was stoned, which of course drawed attention of a teacher, but he just told me to stop laughing and get back to work. I got my test results back and it turned out that i was missing whole sentences in my eassy, like as if I just forgot to write some stuff down but writted it in my mind.

• Like Like x 1
  2. btw in the video i had to say i don't smoke because i have lots of relatives and coworkers that i wouldnt want knowing that i smoke da reefer

3. You are going to regret posting this.. Saying "Do not expose me on the internet!!" is like putting up a sign saying "TROLL BAIT, GET YOUR TROLL BAIT. TROLLS ONLY PLEASE."

• Like Like x 1
  4. I mean... writing an English essay high? That's like my everyday trip on Grasscity

• Like Like x 2