Accidental Order

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Forever Wavy, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Fucking fail. Nebula Frit Sherlock Hand Pipe | SmokedOutPipes.com
    I accidentally ordered this shit and it was billed to me. I emailed them 4 times and called their janky ass phone number twice. The reason I didn't order anything from grasscity is because they won't take Paypal or my VISA Vanilla Gift Card…. Oh well. I overpaid for this pos. I 'ordered' the dark blue one. Pics when/if I get it!!

2. How did you accidently order it?

3. Just admit it, your a indecisive stoner hahaha "accidentally" ..you funny

4. Haha thats a real life shop literally a mile down the road from me! Hes a great dude before i lived here i bought a sherlock bubbler from him, it broke in transit so he sent me a bigger hammer bubbler worth twice as much, for no extra charge. Good shop

5. :hide:

6. Word maybe I'll actually like the piece haha

7. dont look that bad and its pretty cheap maybe it will turn out better than you expected

8. Actually looks really nice for the price. I say go with it.

9. WHAT!? That's not a POS. That's a cool pipe for a great price. Nice find.

10. lol if your not happy with it, you could sell it for atleast 30-35 bucks to someone you don't know. personally, i think it's a cool ass peice.

11. I ended up paying 35 with the shipping and handling

12. I'm with you OP, that's a POS. You should be ashamed, mostly for trying to pass off filling in various text fields with specific information and clicking a "submit" button to complete the purchase as an "accident".