accept jesus and get a ps3

Discussion in 'General' started by akbluntz, Sep 13, 2009.

1. And just as funny. Try posting on their forums:p

2. that site is full of shit. i checked their forum and.. man isnt it full of morons. to be honest i dont care about religions. my opinion is that only YOU and YOUR surroundings make your life, it has nothing to do with any "god" or "spirit", ghosts and mutant bloodsquirrels. being religious wont help you with your life. it may show u the right path, but at the same time u can get really dumb if u stop using your brain and only rely, for example, on the bible. i have christian, rastafari and other friends, and i tottaly respect them, they are smart, they still have their OWN opinions, on the other hand look at this site.. check the forums.. if u think nothing is wrong with them, well.. guess u have a different opinion. :rolleyes:

3. You played right into their hands...;)

4. [​IMG]

5. This is why they win. :p

6. Pricks o_0 - It's obviously fake, and I say Scam and then people call me names :rolleyes:

I love how people just post in forums to call people names.. You know who you are.. :wave:

All you Real blades.. and not the jack asses on here, hope you all had a wonderful day :)

7. yayy, I love seeing websites trying to brainwash kids.

How can anything ever advocate that jesus loves you more than your PARENTS ever will? Thats total bullshit.

Jesus is your homeboy!

8. no shit its a joke lol

9. OFFICIAL NOTICE: This thread was implemented in order to further purify our grasscity nation. If one reasponded to this thread negatively and/or does not get the very concept of satire, one should jump out of one's window immediately. And because one is dumb enough to begin with, please for the love of god open the window.

10. like 5-6 years ago they had the same ad with a PS2

guess they've upped the prizes

11. #32 akbluntz, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009

i rest my case
    sometimes i wonder if people actually read or if they just deduce there reaction based on pictures
    p.s. i am not a jack ass, your the one making an ass out of himself

12. Can't quite wrap my head around that one.

Also to Zypro: Yes, I understand. Don't have one of those up my ass [I checked (just kidding)] , but yeah, if your point is don't take shit over the inter'webz' too seriously, got it. +rep to you man, that was actually a pretty funny response.

13. Twas just a standard anti-Christianity response, don't sweat it.

14. #35 Misc, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    Dude so I got my PS3.. and it gave me a disc read error and caught fire ten minutes into a game of GTA: Jerusalem. I had just iced some ***** for his sandles and took his silver coins.. FUCK

Then this booming voice came on over my speakers and bitched about leading my people to safety..

I went outside and smoked a bowl, and forgot about it