Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Acceleration" anyone ? ...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gri77oN, Aug 31, 2003.

?

have ou ever had accelerations ? .. (pliz read definition)

1. oohh yes alll the time...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. once in a while

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I see what you mean no never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. man, what are U talking about.. hav U smoked?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. they are, arent='t they ? ..
    (if politics would smoke weed..)

oh boy you have no idea...
    (or maybe you do!)

2. I had this really great god damned post all typed out... Then my cat jumps in my lap, I think nothing of it. I finish up the post, My cat then jumps on the keyboard and manages to hit the power button....... WHY do they put a power switch on the keyboard. Just to piss me off?? Now i'm all angry and shit, later city i'm gonna smoke a blunt. I'll give the cable modem a shotgun for yas :)

3. SHAVE THE KITTY!!!!!!!!!

4. I get this feeling where its like im looking at my mind from outside of my body. And in this brief period of time every thing seems so real so undescribable {is that a word}.
    Its kind of like I know so much at this one point but I cant unlock it.
    It is like I hit a deep state of meditation and cant control it.
    It used to happen more often than now like 4 years ago.
    And It feels so good.

5. Oh I know what you mean. Last time I smoked up I figured out the reason that we get cottonmouth. I told all my friends but they were too stoned to care. Anyways here it is. You get cottonchops because your body subconsciously doesn't want you to get in to trouble for smoking, and it knows that drinking fluids will flush the crap outta your system. So you get it becuase it wants you to pass drug tests.

I heard mescaline does the exact same thing, but all the time. I'd like to try it sometime I think.

6. thats some crazy shit..happends to me sometimes to..exactly how you describe it...thoughts that to start with dont have nothing in common, and suddenly they just "link up" :D and make sense..

7. how i feel about everything:)

8. Are you talking about that feeling when you are trying to understand a concept and it finally "clicks"? If so, I love that feeling. It's almost addicting. It's one of the reasons I love to learn.

If thats not what you're talking about, well then ok :)

9. It's been a year since I started this thread, and I must say:

I have been activly "researching" that area of marijuana.

researching in the sens of buddhism research (experiences of the mind, as would call it Einstein).

It is possible to be in that state of 'acceleration' most of the time, all you need is a Big self rigouros method.

I love you all.

10. I have experience it before, but it doesn't happen often. I felt it most intensely on a mushroom trip (though i was smoking mj at the time too). It's absolutely amazing. What I imagine a higher form of being must be like.

Like connecting to the universal conciousness or something.

11. any links??

I don't think I have had any experiences like that..the closest thing that comes to what you guys are talking about..might be my salvia trip kurt cobaine talked to me and told me I wasn't living my life right...and I wasn't...I wasn't going outside much...I was watching waaay to much t.v., I was reading...but not enough...I wasn't making memories if that makes any sence at all..somthing I could look back on...I think I'm going to buy a bycicle with my next paycheck..better for the environment..healthier, just think of all the great memories you have with your bike......or at least I do..sorry about the rambling...hey Gri77on were you meditating when this happened? Do you meditate? I read a cool article in mens health about meditating.

12. Not sure about accelerations. Sounds similar to the feeling experienced when you "stop the world". The difference being that thoughts are almost non existent when in the "stopped" state, yet you feel you understand, or comprehend much more than when in a normal state of consciousness. Since trying this and other techniques in Castaneda's books, I have had many transcendental experiences, most when I'm not high at all. When I'm working for instance, I used to run a monolithic,(huge, circa 1950 design), zinc plating machine. This machine was a cornucopia of sounds. My job entailed feeding it parts at a minimum rate of 147,000pc. per hour. While it ran it was also my duty to stop, or prevent any downtime cause by racks falling off etc........ After about six months of living and breathing this machines operation, I could literally "feel" when something was wrong. A relay wouldn't click open/shut, a spring steel wouldn't twang in the right tone, etc....and I would notice it. When CFC's built up above the caustic tanks, a second or two before they would detonate from a random spark I would, feel, it coming and look up from my work, a few times I was even able to get out the word boom, before it happened. One night in particular I "felt" something very wrong, and without a thought, launched myself over two conveyor lines, sprinted about 40 feet, hooped up enough to spring from a pallet "table" up and over a rail 8ft. off the ground and land on the "catwalk" right beside the machine control, which I shut-off, also without a single thought. My co-workers were "stunned" to say the least. My supervisor asked what was wrong and I said, I'm not sure. We looked at the hydraulic arms that load the racks onto the machine and found a rack pinched between the two loading arms. If I hadn't reacted the way I did, the hydraulic arms would have crashed together and the rack,(80lb's of rubberized steel with sharp metal prongs covering it), would have shot out from between them like a wet bar of soap, and flown into a "line" with 6 people on it. Quite an experience. Any one else ever feel this "connection" to a machine?

Some of the way my mind works was actually taught to me by my father when he taught me to cut and split wood with an axe and maul at the age of 13, doesn't sound very enlightening, I know, but the concentration required to do it right and not risk maiming yourself is quite beneficial. Clearing the mind of all excess thought and transferring your energy, or will, to the head of the axe or maul, and making it hit exactly where you intend it to, is really quite similar to meditating.

Almost all my "mental" enlightenment has coincided with something very physical. Forgive the rambling, but for example, I used to live along railroad tracks. It was always a pain in the ass to walk in the loose gravel, or try and step only on the "ties", so I began walking on the rail. I soon found that if I focused my eyes on a point in space slightly above the rail and about six feet in front of me, I could walk quite fast along the rail. It seemed to work even better in the dark. Within a year I could run full speed on the rail, I never thought much of it until my friends saw it, and tried it. A few twisted ankles later, they decided I was just some kind of " balance" freak. The feeling when running on the rail, is very similar to "stopping" the world. All thought seems to evaporate and you become what you are doing.

Not sure what my point was...........just thought I'd share.

13. I have had a relationship with a machine like you are speaking of..it was my motorcycle. I used to race motocross, when I was on my motorcycle their was never a me..it was always we..that's how it felt, you had to know the motorcycle, know all it's little quirks...and you really did have to be one with it, if you were not...well I've seen quite a few people ride home in an ambulance.

Splitting wood is tough..that would take all of my mental faculty..most of my deeo thinking is done while I'm pacing

14. i can see what your talking about...buy no ive never felt it...or maybe i have and jsut cant remember:smoke: