Acapulco Gold ????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Purpleking 19, Sep 20, 2009.

1. ive got a buddy whos dad in growin some dank bud, and ive been looking at the herb and it seems to fit the description of acapulco gold.
    - gold and green
    - gold hairs
    - yellowish crystals all over
    his pops is pretty old school so i thought it was a possibility

anyone think this is possible??
    ive smoke the bud and its pretty dank, not as dank as some of the stuff i get on the streets, but it is definitely high quality marijuana:smoke:

2. Dude I get gold/yellow weed all the time and its not Acapulco gold

3. the reason i think it is is beacuase this guys been growin dope for prolly 20-25 years, in the same place, prolly using the same seeds. and the possibilty just cause popped into my head, so i thought id ask

4. why dont you just ask dude?

5. thats not really an option cause its my friends dad

6. how is that a problem?

7. so? trust me, if ol boy has been smoking THAT long he wont mind telling you what strain he's growin.... hell it might even turn out to be one hell of a connect.

8. The only thing I can think of is that you're too young. In which case, don't be bothered with strains right now... just enjoy your life and get as much tail as you can in HS :)

9. I highly doubt it. Just ask the man the strain anyways, unless the reason is because your dad doesn't know you smoke bud.