Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acapulco Gold

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kibbles, Jan 18, 2008.

1. alright. yesterday me and my friends hit some of this. i took one hit and i was completely fucked up for 3 hours. i dont no if it was really acapulco gold, it had a goldenrod color and was extremly smelly, but thats not necessarily a indicator. but is this stuff legit, he said the kid he got it from, got it from his brother in southern california. the reason im asking if its legit is because "Acapulco Gold is the traditional name of a legendary, potent strain of marijuana"

2. Names get thrown around a lot these days, but what does it matter if you got mashed potatos? There are a lot of potent strains of marijuana, if you got fucked up then mission complete, no one but the grower will know if its real AG.

3. with a strain with such a long history not even the grower can really say for sure. he may have been told his seeds, cuttings were a strain, but with old strains that weren't established in seed banks... there really no way to say for sure.

4. I thought I read somewhere that AG went extinct when the growers down in Mexico converted to more profitable cocaine production instead of the ganj.

5. i read some articles saying that its being grown in southern cali still and it few parts of mexico, and that people from back in the day have been saving seeds in coffee cans for several years.