Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

abv protein shake

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by whiteboyy09, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Just mixed about 2-2.5g of lightly vaped abv into a shaker with protein and lecithin. Is that a lot of abv for 1 dose? This is my first edible

2. Lol your other thread!!!!!

3. [​IMG]

You should do a little research on the principles of making an edible. Then make yo shake.

4. if you used that 2,5 g to infuse oil, that would've been a fuckhuge dose (depending on quality ofcourse) but since you just threw it in there, you'll get high, but i wouldn't expect anything spectacular.

What bob barker said is true.

5. Your other thread is hilarious as fuck :smoking:

6. New GC members be like

7. It's already vaped bud though, so what you eat it with doesn't matter it'll get you high regardless.. 2-2.5g of vaped bud I'd say is probably accurate for a single dose.. I have over 20grams of vaped bud saved up I need to do something with. How'd it go for you?

8. If you guys read this thread, you'll see that this didn't work too well for the OP.
    Proceed with caution when making edibles, you can get too high.

9. funny shit.

thread delivered.