Absurd Video Project

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by philevans1992, May 3, 2010.

1. #1 philevans1992, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    Well, im a senior in highschool, and in my english class we just finished reading a book called Waiting for Godot. Its defined as an absurd play, which is basically a play which makes no sense, but has a deeper hidden meaning. So, our teacher gave as an assignment in which we had to create our own absurd play.

Of course, me and my friends couldnt resist smoking blunts throughout the entire thing:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE0WHsqpVjs]YouTube - High Expectations[/ame]

We're handing it in today, idk if its gonna fly or not, but ill update u guys when i kno

edit: he said it was oen of the best vids of the year, ahah score. Hes a total stoner so i dont think he really cared

2. ya'll niqqas retarded

3. In our film class, the teacher, by law, has to report us to the police if we do anything illegal in our videos.

4. lol you didnt get in trouble for that?

5. Hellz yea! baha

6. The first ten seconds were awesome and then it was just, "goddamn stoners".

7. wow im dizzy, I'm betting OP gets in trouble for this. I don't think having profanity, and talking about doing illegal activities in your video is going to be cool with your teacher.

8. This sucked yo. Spinnin in circles for ten minutes with terrible dialogue wouldnt get me an A that's for sure

9. lmao he said it was one of the best vids of the year.

i kno the vid seems retarded, but we had to follow a pretty specific guideline, its not supposed to be like a normal video.

10. Reminds me of that 70's show a little but way too long lol.One thing I wouldn't do is show myself exhaling smoke on camera,whether its bud or cigs...You shoulda just made the background smokey to leave a hint but not show too much.Good luck on your grade:D

11. yea we got the idea from thats 70s show haha. and yeah we were supposed to make it 10 mins, so we had to drag it out alot lol. For most teachers i wouldnt have exhaled on camera, but our english teacher tends to not give a shit

12. That video sucks. It's nothing to be proud of bro

13. Camera work is annoying. So fucking blurry