Abstinence a girls most attractive feature?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReturnFire333, Jan 17, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

2. Please enlighten me.

It is, I promise. Nos3xnofap 4 life ^.^

Read my username :)

5. Yea... But 30 is up there lol

6. Well, in reality it doesn't really matter what your sexual experience is before getting involved with a partner, your first couple times will always be awkward socially or sexually. What matters is that you learn what your partner likes, how they move, and the rhythm to which makes you both feel good. It's about growth as a couple, no one person should be better than the other.

7. I've only had a few serious long term relationships, during which I was always 100% faithful.    When I was single, I liked to experience the world......I've done a lot of traveling and have experienced a lot of things in my life.   When opportunities presented themselves, I was not one to turn down a beautiful woman    ;)

8. Lol we'll then don't make up simple sentences. I'm gonna start doing that shit.

Because science, nigga.

9. #89 Shiva Blaster, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    To you it is maybe,  I couldn't really care less what you or anyone else thinks   :)

pretty average at this age unless you been married 15yrs right out of high school...i know people in the hundreds

11. #92 Shiva Blaster, Jan 17, 2014
    You'd be thanking your lucky stars for my experience if we got it on......I'd make you cum harder than you ever have in your entire life  :yay:

Uhh... Boom back? :laughing: 

True that. I would be scared to have sex with that many women, end up in Guiness World Records most STDs simultaneously in one person with my luck. I guess when you do look back at the time frame though the number pans out.

14. Hey nothing against you bro , to each his own. But do you not continually have sex throughout the year with at least 1 female?

15. abstinence 4 life 

16. I've never been with more than one woman at a time, and have only had 1 or 2 one-night stands in my entire life.  

17. #98 Shiva Blaster, Jan 17, 2014
    I'm also not one to date just for the sake of dating....I'm the master of the 3-4 month fling though  ;)     I value my independence and enjoy being single......I've gone through long periods without having sex (in one now), where it doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

18. The hundreds? Are they ok? Lol... Sheesh

I think one has hiv so no lol