Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABSOLUTELY NO HUNGER OR APPETITE AFTER 28 HOURS

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mjbishop420, May 4, 2016.

1. Alright, so I've been not smoking for about 28 hours now going from smoking a couple times a day just after work and before bed, however it was such small doses. I'm talking not even .1 per bowl (I'm a seasoned smoker I just have learned over the years how much gets me where I want to be) I'm not purposely not smoking, I have just landed in a dry spot, which I have no problem with, it's just a few days. However, I would hate to think I can only eat if I have smoked cannabis. After I smoke, I always feel hungry and have the desire to eat, of course. It has been over 24 hours now and I do not even want to think about food, not alone eat it. Physically I feel fine, there's no weakness, I'm not hangry, I just simply can't eat. I'm 6'3 and 145lbs, pretty much a walking skeleton but that's not by choice. I can put down 4 mcdoubles at a time if those fuckers have Mac sauce on them. I've just never been able to gain weight even with supplements. I thought it was maybe because of chronic use speeding up my motabolism, however shouldn't quitting for a bit decrease the rate at which my body processes food?

One other caviot to this issue is before my bathroom schedule while using cannabis, I went almost every time I smelled food and especially after I ate a meal, but not I can't even go if I wanted too...it's like my body is throwing a tempter tantrum because it's daily cannabanoids are missing... the hell. Anyone have this happen when the T break or stop for a few days?

2. If you're 6'3" and weigh 145lbs you probably need to go see your doctor...or, if you're old enough, get a 12 pack of beer after work...that'll def put some weight on you and make you hungry....

3. Eh not alcohol guy, but yeah a DR visit probably wouldn't hurt.. but for what? Being skinny? It's not like I'm malnourished by any means (granted I haven't ate in over a day) I usually eat tons and tons just never gain. I also used to walk close to 8 miles a day at work. I'm more confused on the complete lack of appetite. Like that part of my brain is just in sleep mode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yep. That's why I try to never run out. I used to smoke a quarter a day when I was younger. Now I smoke every morning, after lunch, and of course at night before bed. If there is a day or a few days without I have no appetite for anything and need weed to get my appetite back. A few weeks ago I didn't have anything for 4 or 5 days. Didn't eat for 4 or 5 days either. Smoked and then pigged out. Got sick off chinese food. I have stomach issues, also, so I use a few tokes when feeling ill to feel normal again. I will actually stash nugs back so I ALWAYS have something. That way I don't have the issue with not eating. It's fasting but not by choice.

5. You'll be alright bro. I'm tall and skinny as well. Your body will come around full circle within a day or two and you'll be eating again. In the meantime, try to keep fully hydrated. Drink lots of water if you can stomach it. That will help significantly. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stash nugs are going to be my next habit. It all started because I wanted to take a T break until Friday but I suck at breaks if I have smoke...so I went ahead and increased my dose the past weekend and finished off the stash, not knowing there are physical effects of stopping cold turkey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah the first time I took a break from weed I didn't eat for 3 days and on the night of the third day my room mate forced me to eat and after that I was haveing some issues but eating was possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Crazy I've never had this. Food is life. I'd assume after awhile you'll start eating. I saw post online like this and people usually lost their appetite usually for a couple of days but make sure you AT least eat a high caloric meal so you'll be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app