Absolute Noob needs help with Tupperware Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by theTHCguy, Jan 26, 2012.

1. #1 theTHCguy, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    Hey everyone, been a long time troll on this site but finally posting some questions.

I decided to start growing mainly out of necessity and the fact that my friends are some of the most unreliable people ever when it comes to getting bud. Anyway wanted to start growing a tupperware container that I have here that isnt being used. Doesnt need to be stealth or anything and Im only looking to yield maybe an O(obviously more would be great but O or half O works for me). Can anyone recommend a good grow journal showing a tupperware setup.

I have been reading everything I can about growing, so that part I think, I at least have a grasp of, its the basic setup that Im somewhat confused about. Oh and keep in mind I'm not handy at all really, except when it comes to computers(dont want to build a pc growbox tho). So anything involving some type of wood cutting or custom measuring is probably not gonna work for me.

I just want to see someones tupperware setup if possible. How many lights I should use for maybe 1 or 2 plants and basically just how to get it all setup.

Any help would be great, thanks

Oh yeah container looks like this
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid-35-Gallon-Roughneck-Latching-Tote-Blue-Set-of-6/16539919

2. 400W HPS and buy a grow tent off amazon that will do

3. So your saying dont grow in the tupperware? I wanted to keep the expenses somewhat low because I have never done this before. I also live in a tiny apartment so I dont know if a tent is something that would be ok for me, may take up to much space

4. any money you put out will be recouped after the first harvest given you dont kill your plants.. Space is an issue you know better then us, we dont live with you.. Theres all kinds of thread for PC case grows and other micro grows. Just look around at what closest meets your needs then amend that grow to fit your needs more adequately!

5. sorry I cant help more I kinda live around my grow cause its a hobby I love to do