Absolute beginner..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Messia, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Hi, me and my mate were walking through our local park the other day and saw a cannabis plant growing, which we found funny. So we dug it up like any other plant and took it to a different location, we made sure it had similar light levels etc though.

I know absolutely nothing about growing them though and don't know when they are right to smoke either. I decided to pick a couple of leaves yesterday, and I'm gonna quick dry them in a second, but we'll let it dry naturally in future, just experimenting as we've never had our own plant before...

I'd just like to know for in future how long you have to wait before picking it and then how to dry the leaves so that you get the best taste/high.

Thanks, Dan

2. Are you sure it is a Marijuana plant?

3. Yep, I took a picture, sent it to my sister and showed it to my dad and they both agree it's marijuana. I'm just gonna put the picture on photobucket now so you can confirm for me if it is the real stuff...

[​IMG]

Ok there's the picture, it's not very clear and I don't know if you'll be able to tell from that picture. It's about 20cm tall at the moment as well just so you know.

4. That isn´t Cannabis.

5. ....I'm...uhhh.....errr....who stole my plant?

6. That ain't no pot plant.

7. You sure? |: Feel like an idiot now lol.. oh well, knew it was too good to be true.. the leaves look just like it though, seriously. We still got a mild high though which was odd, haha, oh well.