ABSOLUTE BEGINNER, Never grown before!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BReddy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Ok, so I'm thinking about growing indoors, but I literally have NO idea what to buy, how to set up, or how to grow.

Any information about what items to purchase, where I can get them, and about how much I'll be looking to spend would be amaaazing.

ANY help/tips/advice is useful!

2. I would recommend reading the book "Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" by Jorge Cervantes and/or watching his dvd "Ultimate Grow". They taught me everything i know. For a basic how to step by step day by day read "marijuana for less, how to grow 8oz of weed for $100" by SeeMoreBuds . If you are on even the smallest of budgets you still can grow some pretty amazing stuff.

3. This "book" is BS. They claim a start to finish grow in 68 days. If you want to harvest a massive main cola and several smaller buds, you have to veg for more than 17 days to achieve that type of yield.

Peace.

4. i think he used clones, so it was like 17days from when he planted the rooted clones when he was in flowering...but in actuality they were much older than 17days...so i thought. idk.. if its required reading for oaksterdam university than its good enough for me.