ABSOLUTE begginer needs HELP!seeds&other basics..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ArianaTowell, May 10, 2009.

1. #1 ArianaTowell, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    After 4yrs of smoking i have finally decided that i am ready to start growing my own:D
    Ill be doing it inside.i am still in the process of doing as much research as i can b4 i actually go ahead with it.
    With so much info online i am trying to keep it simple, since my "op" will be extremly smalll(4myself ONLY my hubby doesent even smoke so i was thinkin 1-2 plants??)i found the thread "grampa's growin guide" realllly helpful and i am starting out pretty much following the directions on there.My question is whats the best thing for me to do when i get my seeds?I have heard ppl say you shouldnt buy them if it's your first time cause its almost a waste when you first start out but there's NEVER any seeds in my bud. i want to know if its safe to order them online??? i know it probabily sounds stupid but i just want to be as safe as i can..
    Also what are some "easier" indoor strains to start with??

Any feedback anyone gives me on this will be GREATLY appriciated:)

2. snow white by nirvana is easy.some breeders list whether strains are easy or hard to grow.

3. My first outdoor grow ever here I bought Afghan seeds - learnt a lot, one plant died (my noob error) but got 20 ounces dried, so it certainly wasn´t wasted. How safe to order - depends what country you are in. My last order came from the UK, just another packet from one EU country to another.

4. thankxx guys i feel kinda dumb posting all these rookie questions but i need to learn!!!.lol
    And in in florida does it matter where i order the seeds from?Anybody here got any recomendentions??Im thinkin just bout oreding them here on GC....And one more thing How many seeds do i actually plant? cause i kno some will porbabily not sprout??