Absolut Beginner =]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ThugsBunnie, May 20, 2010.

1. Hey, This is the first time I've ever grown, I've read a lot about it and it's always been an interest of mine so I'm just gonna finally do it. I want to grow INSIDE but I'm going to start them outside because my mom got me this "Greenhouse Kit" ( http://www.horticulturesource.com/pl...e-kit-p4627/?= ).... Mine is just 20 Pellets though. I have some seeds from a huge nug someone gave me(was pretty good weed), I guess I'm just basically trying to test the waters here...

Me and my sister just put the seeds in, we had to wait for the little pods to soak up some water. I have the clear plastic top on right now and plan on keeping it on, I just took it off so you guys could see
    [​IMG]

Once I have to transfer them thats when I plan on bringing them inside and putting them on a light cycle. Is that going to be ok? I'm guessing their going to go through shock if anything but I think they'd be fine.

If anyone has anything they wanna say go ahead, I'd love some advice and knowledge

2. Good Luck. The first it of homegrown buds is awesome!

I've never started outdoors to bring indoors. I think a lot of people up north do that because of the climate.