Abovetheinfluence Makes a Last Stand?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by JustAPipeDream, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Ah the glorious next step to my beloved and God given plant becomes one step closer with the HB 2306, Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act. But whats this? AboveTheInfluence on the top of Googles search list when I search for the latest news on HB 2306? What a shame, more money wasted from the Feds to showcase such disillusions and quotes from... The Pope? wtf... I would post the link here but fear to add to the hit counter to let them think that tactic works.

The quotes and information on that website are only pieces of the whole information. Given to you in short wording and some lame sources to showcase how much they "researched" such strenuous topics. A large majority of kids in rehab they say. Its true! but they forgot to mention the part where they can get clean or serve time. Majority of those kids get out of those classes and smoke again to only be sent back into it (depending on state laws).

The system needs some changes, not just sweeping the dirt under the rug tactics. Scare tactics don't work, so what will?

Comments welcome :D

2. agreed im in that rehab or jail boat right now:-(

3. i no feel opression

4. I too am glad to hear about HB2306. I just wish people would stop trying to spread misinformation

5. #5 Shipwreck, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    Uh, are you just talking out of your ass or something?
    I searched HR 2306 and the term marijuana and didn't find anything dealing with Above the Influence in either news or the first page.

6. derp. you mean HR2306. it's cool. why does anybody care what the pope says anyway? furthermore, does anybody really pay attention to advertisements in general, let alone political ones? i sure don't.

7. But think about how many people ARE just sitting there watching television for hours! Think how many times they see those ads or hear them while they're doing something else. Think about when they fall asleep with the tv on and hear the same repetitive ads ALL night long.

That being said I'm not trying to say everyone in america is being brainwashed or something but there are quite a few people receiving and agreeing with the message. And I'm sure tons of people who care about what the Pope has to say.

8. dude can you pleeasssse post the link?? i really wanan see this shit lol

9. i looked up the ads after the bill in cali failed this past November and the pro side had good speakers and supporters. while the con side had more production value and some broken nonsense quotes... its a shame that just because the political ads against marijuana are better paid for that it swayed the vote enough to ruin what could have been the beginning of us weed commercialization. I cried that day