Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Above the influence fail

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Renji Elric, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I visited above the influence.com just for kicks and giggles, and found this.
    This kid kept up a 4.0, with sports, while drinking and smoking. Then he got caught, and he got in all this trouble because its illegal, not because its bad. I bet they paid him to do this...

2. I would say the 'him' is probably entirely fictional, and yet they still fucked up lol

3. If he has a 4.0 GPA, don't you think he would have found someway to keep his lifestyle hidden, better yet, hide his stuff better!?!?!?! I mean i got bagged when i was 15, my mom did , she said " I dont approve, and dont want it in the house, but I cant stop you."

All she would do is take it away for herself!:devious:

I love those commercials,I like the dog one. Im thinking of making a spoof inwhich

dog says "Jimmy, smoking pot isn't cool, i dont like you anymore."
    Jimmy: " No fucking way, you can talk?!?!?!"
    Dog "Just stop smoking....."
    Jimmy:" Hold on let me get the camera!"
    Dog *paw to face*

Its over ahaha, yeah I am high:smoking:

4. Haha, this advert made me feel like my dog was accusing me while I was high.

Fussing a pet while high is amazing.

5. NIDA website. These are the reasons it should be legalized dammit :mad: :smoking:

6. watch he quits pot and his gpa start to drop

that would own prapaganda ahahah