About to watch fight club for the first time...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Justin127, Mar 25, 2012.

1. From what I have seen, a lot of blades have seen fight club. What do you guys think I should do.
    A) Get high and watch it, then watch it again sober.
    B) Watch it sober, then watch it and high
    C) Just watch it sober
    D) Just Watch it high

I want the ultimate viewing experience lol.

2. High then high again?

3. Watch it high the first time or sober its good either way but high is better obviously

4. Read the fucking book.

5. Why would u want to watch a movie not high? :confused:

6. quoted for truth.

READ THE BOOK.

7. This x389257208.

8. watch it high. like really really high.

then watch it completely sober the next day.

9. This is one of the rare cases were the movie matches up to the book, and in my opinion exceeds it in certain ways.

Either way if you're reading or watching, still blaze beforehand.

10. Fight Club is based off of a book?!! I had no idea...Good movie though!!!

I agree with a previous poster--why would you want to watch a movie not high?

11. Agreed. Very few movies do this well, or even at all.

Lord of the Rings was translated as well as I think it could ever have been.

I will never forgive Hollywood for fucking up The Hitchiker's Guide.

12. Get high and read the book. Or just get high and watch the movie. Either way, high will make it more interesting.

13. I watched fight club high my first time and let me tell you, half way through the movie I had to turn it off because I had no fucking idea what was going on haha,:eek: watched it a few weeks later sober, sickest movie ever. :cool: honestly. but yeah I was ripped as fuck:smoke:

14. Such an awesome movie. Watch it high the watch it sober the next day or something.

And I think the movie is better than the book. That feels weird saying and this might be the only film I can say that for.. But the book just has some silly parts that the film changes.

I guess some people might like those parts though, but not me. The book does have some really good lines and shit not in the movie.

15. I thought it was a good movie but I don't think it's as good as everyone seems to think. Just my opinion. I've seen it a few times and each time it was over the overall feeling I got was "meh it was ok, not bad, expected the end".

16. such a great movie