Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to take a t-break, but I have a question first

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Space, Apr 30, 2010.

1. #1 Space, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Lately, I've found that I'm robbed of my appetite without cannabis. I can eat (albeit quite much less than normal), but I don't want to rely on cannabis, so I'm taking a break. However, the whole 'not being able to eat' thing is kind of getting in the way.

I know some other long-time tokers must have gone through this before, so I'll cut to the chase...can anyone reccomend an appetite enchancer?

2. just kinda thought of this off the top of my head.. but it could work

either,

if you're in pretty good shape, smoke a ton, eat a ton, gain a decent amount of wait, then take your t-break so that when you're robbed of your appetite, you'll make yourself feel better mentally because you'll be losing weight too.

that or if you could go for losing some weight basically do the same thing but don't gain a ton of weight before hand