about to start growing, need advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nhazn, Sep 14, 2011.

1. #1 nhazn, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    so, since my brother is going back to my country in a few weeks, im thinking of growing my own instead of buying. i need some help/advice. im gonna have my own room but i live with my sister and brother in law and they wont be going in to my room at all. i was just wondering, if i was to grow just 1 plant would they smell the plant? i'll be growing in a walk in closet(not too big) and gonna start off with seeds that i found in bags. im probably gonna go to walmart to get all the neccessary stuff. also, how much would it cost for simple equipments to grow in a closet? thanks! :wave:

Edit:
    also, would a computer case be good to hide the plant? i want no one to know about this, so if a computer/desktop case it'd be great. maybe even gonna try growing 2 plants if it fits. Thank you ~

2. I wouldnt risk growing unless their okay with it if shit hits tha fan youll all get busted. And yes they'll smell it, you can get a carbon filter but then youll need a big enough fan to run it and theyll hear tha loud fan running all tha time. Sucks I know ive been in that situation tho brutha

3. I agree u need to let them know whats going on. Im in the belief that if the cops or anybody happens to come across it. Its instant death to the plant. I love my plants. So I wouldnt even germinate them unless u had a safe place to grow them. I own my own house. Im growing in 3 different rooms. Cuz I can

4. also... .if they don't know, they can't help protect you or themselves if the law comes knocking for some other random reason...