Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to smoke weed for the first time...tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheLastOneDead, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Dude around here in Southern Maryland, a GRAM OF MIDS is around 15-20$

2. sometimes it can take a while to feel the full effects. When i started all i felt the first time was "different". the 2nd time i felt a little tingling and dizzy. then the 3rd time i smoked, i figured those were the effects and so i was driving my car home from the smoke shop and i rolled a joint. half way through it hit full force! i had to pull over. once you get used to it, it feels kind of floaty, like a dream, everything is real vivid, you wanna laugh (but you don't HAVE to). Your mind just gives up, like your just kind of winging it. this all combined feels like total relaxation while being very entertained doing absolutely NOTHING

3. Ask your brother man hell teach u the ropes and make sure u dont get ripped

4. Enjoy it bro, just take it easy and be cool... Listen to some chill music like some dub or cudi, John legend is good too... I'd ask a friend or even your bro to kick it with you and have a decent sesh, good company is always great while you smoke... Just don't get people that will make you feel as though you gotta rush.

5. Holy damn!!! I get a half for 60!! My stuff pretty good to. Well this is in New York...

6. In NC, you might pay up to $60 for an 8th. If it's your first time then you....uh...oh wait a minute....OP posted this in 2012. Damn I'm too late.

7. In NC, you might pay up to $60 for an 8th. If it's your first time then you....uh...oh wait a minute....OP posted this in 2012. Damn I'm too late.

8. The first time I got high was of a blunt I couldnt get high before that even after smoking an eight. Its awful to start out. Haha

9. so how did it all go? first time i got high i couldn't move my leg it was locked, thought i would never walk again