Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to smoke in my room (oppinions please)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Civico, May 4, 2011.

1. update: did it, im am awesoly high, wont be caught :D

2. Good for you man. Glad it worked out. Everybody must get stoned.

3. I'm high, yes, but jesus christ was that hard to read. Webster should just quote that for their definition of a "run-on sentence".

4. towel the bottom of the door, spray small amount of cologne on towel.
    Take the roll from toilet paper roll and stuff a dryer sheet in there and exhale through it.
    Thats how i managed to stay lifted in my dorm room this year

5. haha i'm not even high right now but when i read that you're hanging halfway out the window smoking that made me crack up. i think you'll be good all the way in the room if you leave the window open

6. I open my window a bit and 15 mins later my room doesn't smell a bit. Usually I smoke out on the deck cause' like the guy a few posts above me I have a separate upstairs apartment kinda bit with a deck.

7. my advice on smoking in ur room would be too get a cheap gasmask filter from a army surplus store. And use it as a super sploof. And you can get a filter and a cheap russian gasmask for 15 bucks so its a win win bro.

8. stop being a pussy and hit that shit

9. I miss doing shit like this :rolleyes: good times

10. Hang out of the window, blow the smoke up the way, leave window open all night

This might sound obvious but get rid of the weed-ash in your bowl once you're done. That shit stinks to high heaven, and if you leave it in your room you will smell weed no matter what you do.

Ofcourse none of this matters if you hit it and go into a massive coughing fit. Seeing as it's your first bong hit.

11. I have a fan that mounts in my window and it can blow air in or out with the flick of a switch. I usually just sit next to my window with an ashtray and a joint and set the fan to blow out.

12. #53 Smegman., May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    True that man I once was climbing out and down (up and in aswell) a 6 ft old ass as fuck wooden ladder. No troubles mate.

13. lol, im glad to see theres people still posting on this thread, just to leg you guys know, i am high once again, same way :D have a good one all!

14. Thread also helped me out I currently am high thanks to many of ur steps

15. Works100%... I did that shit for 2 years, and never got caught ...:D

16. It's hardly likely if you finish it all in one hit. I usually sit next to a window and blow the smoke out (no hanging out the window etc...) as long as you make sure the bowls still not alight it should be cool.