About to smoke for the first time in over a year.

Discussion in 'General' started by Terrorist, May 8, 2013.

1. So I'm finally getting off probation and I've been playing it safe this whole time, I haven't smoked out once. So my question is, what should I do for my first smoke? I'm gonna pick up a bong forsure, but let me get some more ideas :smoke:.

2. If i was smoking for the first time in a year i wouldnt smoke anything but a fat blunt with a few people. Id want to hit a bong after but id probably green out and hit it when i woke up

3. #3 Terrorist, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
    haha I'm more of a bong guy, so i'd rather green out on a bong then wake up to a blunt. But i'll probably chill with some friends then invite my girl over ;)
    But id also like to do something during the day, i'm that guy that likes to do shit when im stoned, but that might be different when i have no tolerance

4. Hit the bong trust me I went on vacation for 3 months and didnt blaze once.when I came back I ripped my roor and it felt incredible.

5. the bong will probably get you more ripped than anything else

6. My vote was for a big blunt as well, but a fat bong rip or two will do you justice. You'll be high as a kite after two hits and you won't care at that point anyways. :laughing:

7. Just smoke the shit and see where it leads you.

8. I know the bong will fuck me up :bongin: I can't even remember what being high felt like, I'm so stoked

9. I'm stoked for you hahah

I loved being able to get that high.

10. Top shelf ice tokes.

11. I kinda want an edible but that might be too much, I already told my girl to buy me one though, oh well hahah

12. I'd be too impatient to wait for an edible to kick in if it was my first time getting high in a year. :laughing:

13. Definitely haha :smoking:

Yeah but I'd probably be taking bong loads in the meantime. Idk I'll probably save it until a few days after I first smoke.

14. You could wait to eat the edible at night when youve already had your high day. I could be wrong as everyones different but edibles will probably make you fall asleep on basically no tolerance :p

Do whatever the fuck you want though! Either way your going to have a blast

15. Yeah that's a good idea, I'd probably still be high when I woke up, or sleep for like 14 hours

16. I went about a year without smoking, so from my experience you probable don't want to take but a few small hits the first time. I took monster hits and it was to overwhelming after not smoking for that long.

17. Yeah I don't want to have a bad experience, but I've greened out and shit before, IMO it wasn't all that bad. But then again I'm the kind of person who has to be fucked up or sober

18. I'm not sure how prone you are to bad highs but I know if my tolerance is low a hit out of the bong is too much. I'd start with a pipe that way if you start to get too high you can put the pipe down and finish it later

19. a bong will fuck you up and have you on your ass

a blunt may get you TOO high lol

20. I'd make firecrackers with about a gram or more, then hit bongs before, while, and after it's kicking in. Congrats on getting off probation, it's gonna feel great taking that first hit