about to roll a joint out of reciet paper

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by adm55, Aug 7, 2009.

1. im all out of papers and i dont have a piece, i was wondering if it would be safe to roll a joint from the paper that reciets are printed on, mines blank tho.
    lmk

2. I don't think it would burn right. Do you have a Bible? I believe that Bible paper is the right consistency to burn a J properly.

Or you could just run to the gas station and grab a pack of zig zags for like a buck lol

3. #3 adm55, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    no car right now

4. hahah yeah, receipt paper is super legit replacement rolling paper.

nothing that has ink on it though. blank receipt paper...you're money.

5. change your post adm55 i believe you meant to type a 8.

6. You have to be 18 to be a member of GC, buddy.

7. /facepalm

8. you have to be 18 to be here buddy,

but. use bible paper(everyones got a bible somewhere)

9. everyone is a mod now?

just shut up and maybe nobody will notice. haha.

10. doubtful

11. whatever if they notice, btw. that was super dank, thanks guys :)

12. ok, dint use it, just cause its blank doesnt mean its inkless, usually the paper has the ink already in it, take a penny and scratch a line, it will most likely leave a ink mark.

13. whaaaaat?

elaborate.

14. It works. Reeeeaaaal gooooooood.

15. don't use reciept paper - the smell of burning paper sucks, and it wont burn right. tissue paper or bible paper would work perfectly

16. or make a quick homemade bong/lung

17. Check the paper to see if it is thermal. If you scratch it against a hard surface and it leaves a black mark do not smoke that shit. Its chemicaly treated to react to heat and produce black ink. If not it should be fine!

18. soda can that shit man nothing wrong with ghetto bowl smokin

19. QFT all the receipt paper that we use at work is thermally printed meaning all the chemicals that are on the paper to make the black appear are there regardless of whether it has been printed or not. OP should maybe try an apple pipe or something if he can't get to the store for papers

20. Rip - adm55, you got busted by the age patrol hahahahh,

bible paper would work, but you could always just use a can/bottle or make a bong, or even use an apple!