About to order some TGA(subcool) seeds whats strains would you pick.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420inMI, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #1 420inMI, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    I think the title says it all. Attitude is having a sale soon, and want to get some TGA seeds. I'm pretty set on vortex, but intersted in other people's opinions especially if you've grown it or smoked a particular strain, let me know your experiences.

2. #2 s7exiled, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Vortex or the void

Edit: didn't notice plush berry before, looks awesome

3. I've grown a few of tga's gear. I love jack the ripper. It's my main, been growing the same pheno of it for a few years now, very consistent. Currently I got that and Chernobyl going.

I really want to buy some plush berry as I'm pretty sure that's as close as I'm going to get to that dark cherry coke strain he had in dank 2.0

4. [quote name='"Picks"']I've grown a few of tga's gear. I love jack the ripper. It's my main, been growing the same pheno of it for a few years now, very consistent. Currently I got that and Chernobyl going.

I really want to buy some plush berry as I'm pretty sure that's as close as I'm going to get to that dark cherry coke strain he had in dank 2.0[/quote]

How's long in flower for the JTR? That was my main second choice, timing just scares me a little. Subcool says finishes in 8 weeks some others say longer.

5. Amazingly enough, the breeder info is correct for me. 2 months exact ally in flower. I grow soil under hps if that helps

6. I really really want me some of TGA's Agent Orange that or some Plush Berry bet they'd get nice and pretty on a winter grow...hmm seed shopping it is!

7. I only buy from attitude. I'll prob never buy from anywhere else. Never been disappointed.

8. My friend just had some agent orange and said it was ok wasnt great or anything

9. [quote name='"Picks"']Amazingly enough, the breeder info is correct for me. 2 months exact ally in flower. I grow soil under hps if that helps[/quote]

Awesome. How's it smoke?

10. Lol there's a reason I've kept this pheno for over 12 grows.

It's awesome - sometimes a little to awesome haha. A hit or two and I'm good. Daytime weed for sure. A bit to heady for night time.

11. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks sir

12. im growing TGA agent orange right now, havnt gotten any buds yet but so far ive enjoyed growing it. just started flower, check out my journal :) smells super citrusy

smoked the chernobyl tho and that shit is dank!! as is the querkle. think its kinda hard to go wrong lol. just had an oz of jillybean from boulder and that shit is outta this world as well

13. Ive been looking at a couple of tga(subcool) seeds and been debating whether to buy some cheesequake seeds. shit looks dankkles.

14. [quote name='"in the woods"']Ive been looking at a couple of tga(subcool) seeds and been debating whether to buy some cheesequake seeds. shit looks dankkles.[/quote]

That does look good, and the Plushberry. Tough decisions.

15. are these seeds feminized?

16. Vortex and Jilly Bean, hands down.