About to harvest ak-48 !!! Pics !!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crzayboy420, Dec 2, 2010.

1. just one of my ak-48 plants...just wanted to put some pics up before i chop her...whaddya think?!?!?!?...haha and my lil guard dog in the last one...lol

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      158 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      127.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      207.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      175.8 KB
      Views:
    • DSCN0531.jpg
      DSCN0531.jpg
      File size:
      340.3 KB
      Views:
    • DSCN0533.jpg
      DSCN0533.jpg
      File size:
      322 KB
      Views:
  2. Thats insane!!! I wish i had that in my house!

3. Give it at least another week man! Looks nice!

4. Nice, what size pot and what kind of lights was it grown under?

5. thx...i was thinkin i should wait a bit...its at 6 weeks flowering...i'm at about 60% cloudy and about 3-5% amber(trichs) gettin anxious though...:)

6. 3 gallon pot...vegged under 250w mh...flowered under 400w hps

7. I know what you mean about being anxious, I'm on day 63 of flowering with my Super Lemon Haze and I don't even know where I'm sitting at as far as trich color because my new microscope hasn't gotten here yet.

8. was that clone or seed?

9. 6 weeks since 12/12 or 6 weeks since preflowers showed?

I think that the single biggest thing that a person can do to increase the yield and quality of the harvest is to flower it a bit longer than the seed supplier says to.

I did 2 yumbolt 47 plants last grow which were supposed to be 8 weeks of flower, I flipped to 12/12, waited a few days for preflowers and counted 70 something days from there. I literally went almost 11 week, but in those last few weeks they got so frosty and delicious, swelled up like crazy and I'm SO, SO, SO glad I waited.

Don't JUST look at trichs, look for things like the hairs going back into the bracts, and lots and lots of frost, and most of the hairs should be orange. If you wait for those to happen then the trichs will be right where you want em.

Look at this shit dude. Best thing I've found.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/666373-guide-when-harvest.html

10. I look forward to hereing what final weight is? Keep us updated. Great lookin plant how many did u grow with her?

11. it was from seed...sprouted 5 got 3 females...took 15 clones of the best looking one...

12. 6 weeks from preflowers...says supposed to finish in 6-8 weeks...thx for the advice, i'll definitely wait...

13. yeah i figured i'd been choppin a lil to early...thx for the help...added a few more close-up pics of the actual buds...

Attached Files:

14. Dude you give that thing a while and you're going to end up w/ alot of really good bud. I'm excited and I'm not even gonna get to smoke it.

15. Dude don't chop it yet! Those hairs are still very white, wait until some turn red/orange, otherwise you are just waisting available potency. I guarantee 2 more weeks at least and it will really fill out and get dannkkkk :smoke:

16. wow great plants you got there

17. Thx mrgoodsmoke and kevin...i'll for sure wait now...and i also wanna say that it is pretty awesome that u guys are willing to help people out just so someone else gets better stuff...U guys rule!!!!

18. im excited for him 2. ak48 was my very first plant i ever grew and i loved the shit. enjoi the fruits of your labor:yay:

19. Rep on that plant man, Looks AMAZING, and I actually read that thread about letting it ripen a while back, and have decided that is how I will judge when to harvest. Again, AMAZING PLANTS MAN, let us know how they smoke when they done, for sure.