About to go to summer school, completely stoned.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rcamillo617, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I just smoked 2 bowls of Blue Dream(outdoor) to the face, and I'm completely stoned. I have to be in school in 30 minutes, but before tht I have to get a ride with my dad to the school. Needless to say I'm a litle nervous about hom te car rides gonna go. Lmao pce blades, keep tokin.

2. There is a reason your in summer school... Try not to fuck it up.

3. Just do all the work. Why did you fail in the first place? Just curious.

4. A class that I failed as a freshmen came back and bit me in my ass, so now I need 5 more points on my diploma and the only option was this. It's all good though because I'm halfway through with 9 classes left and I have an A. :) and after these classes I get my diploma. :D I'm coming to scool baked for now on. I'm in class right now done with the problems while, everyone else is struggling with the simplest shit. I got my phone on my desk on grasscity. :smokin:

5. Make sure the Marijuana is effecting the good side of your learning.

6. Haha, do you think they know your stoned?

7. And they say weed kills brain cells :rolleyes:

8. Quality irony.

9. I think the teacher might, but he's mad chill so I doubt he would care. My friend in front of me does, I told him I smoked before school, he just laughed. But I don't tink everyone knows hahah.

10. They know.

11. Ha ha I love going to places high! Myself as a band nerd (SNARE<3) I preform better high than not even buzzed. At times if I am with another high guy we play a lil game, the point of the game is to see who gets cought or found to be high first! Needless to say the person who is smoked out looses. Helps hide your self if you want to, but is also fun when people say things like "what have you been smokeing?" then you just smile laugh and are like "Nothing you like!" haha good times...

12. Hahah I just missed an entire lesson because I had my head down, I'm a little but tired. xD

13. I was in the same shit you were OP, a class I failed sophomore year came back and fucked me,all I needed was ONE credit to graduate, biggest waste of a summer ever, but my teacher was super chill and I blew down pretty much every day before class. Just keep at it and when you get that diploma it'll all be worth it. The funny part about summer school was that it ended August 18th and then I started community college the very next day on the 19th so I had about a 12 hour summer break haha...memories :smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. the whole weed makes u stupid thing is bullshit. if someone is stupid, they are gonna be stupid with or without weed. my first 2 semesters at college i had about a 2.2 gpa, and a smoked just a tiny bit. then i started smoking everyday before class, and guess what, when im blazed, i can actually focus, take notes, do the work, and take tests really well without getting frustrated. finished that semester with a 3.3 gpa. fuck ya

15. Sitting here in class baked again 10 mins til break, and its probably gonna feel like an hour hahah.

16. Lol if you can't pass high school classes you need to re-think smoking before your summer school classes :p

17. School in the summer?! You Americans are weird :smoke:

18. #18 mcbuddin, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    For me my first college semester I went through a binge drinking phase. I was like drunk in most of my classes, and we are talking I would sneak back to
    My car for more captain Morgans, lol this was probably me at my worst. My gpa for the semester? 2.7

Next semester I stopped drinking before class, but would be pretty stoned most of the time, needless to say everything improved. People even liked me more, and my gpa was 3.65. I even received my honor roll certificate yesterday.

19. #19 Rcamillo617, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahah im passing with an A, summer school is the easiest thing I've ever done. I'd rather take each individual class like this, instead of school in general

20. :eek:round here u gotta pay like 150 bucks a credit:eek: