About to go to Eygpt,Please need help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Smooth Criminal, Jun 9, 2011.

1. So fuck Palestine,only if it wasn't occupied,just fuck it.I ain't got no Israel passport/American passport to cross from Gaza Strip on to Egypt.But I can get out of the West-Bank onto going to Israel,and from Israel to Gaza illegally.But the problem is that there is no way to get from Gaza to Egypt,with my Palestinian passport.I researched it and found no results.Need help from you guys onto crossing Gaza to Egypt illegally.Please take your time to help me out,it is an accomplishment in my life.

I'm going to Egypt because all the people there are good and friendly,unlike other countries.

2. Well, there's gotta be at least a few people here who know the art of smuggling.

3. all of my friend don't,im looking forward onto asking a lawyer.

4. I'm currently in egypt for sometime.

I don't have an answer to your question but if you have any questions about living here and such, feel free to ask.

5. How much is the hash?And how is the quality of it.Heard they got some real danky shit there.

6. They sell hash in *coins* or *fingers* as we call it, or other sizes but those are too big.

a finger is 100 pounds, some sell it for 120. i don't know how much it weighs exactly but it is like the thickness of half the finger and same length.
    depending on the dealer now a days.

as in for the quality i seriously don't like it much, i'm used to smoke the best of hash so my standards are pretty high, that doesn't mean it doesn't hit you though, it will fuck you up :)
    The high is not the *laughing* high, it's more of zoning out.

there are 2 main catagories of hash over here, * biscuit* and *nashef*
    the biscuit is better quality for sure and tend to be closer to the party high mode but the sizes do change a bit.