About to go get my license

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Got my exam in like 10 min, wish me luck! Gotta leave or else ill be late...

2. Ive failed 4 times now, so I just drive with my L. I keep forgetting to shoulder check and he away's catches me.

Good luck.

3. I was pretty baked when I took my test, life is so much easier with a license.

4. Took me 3 tries, but i got the bastard.

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. #7 goodseasons, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    I FAILED... so i got 8 points off on my parallel parking.... i didn't singal right? When are you even supposed to signal right?! Then i forgot to signal left and look... i was stressing. He told me to do a turn around and i had no idea what that even was.... turns out its similar to a u turn but not really. Then i made a right turn on a red light which your allowed... but you have to stop first. My next drivers test is in 7 days. I really hope i pass, he took off 33 points, and you only need 21 points to fail...

8. [quote name='"goodseasons"']I FAILED... so i got 8 points off on my parallel parking.... i didn't singal right? When are you even supposed to signal right?! Then i forgot to signal left and look... i was stressing. He told me to do a turn around and i had no idea what that even was.... turns out its similar to a u turn but not really. Then i made a right turn on a red light which your allowed... but you have to stop first, and i hit a car which i guess is a mandatory rejection....[/quote]

You....hit a car?

Hahahahahaha... The drivers test was the easiest thing I've done.

9. Do you happen to be a small Asian women?

10. No i happen to be a 18 year old dude, who didn't what the fuck he was doing.. I never read the learners permit when i got my permit so i never know what any of those things were besides the parallel parking.. Ima get it next time, its easy you just gotta know what you're doing, i was really worried too.. But yeah now that i know what its like i'll deffenitly get it

11. you need to signal right when you're about to park to let people behind you know youre parking. i guess you were sup;psed to signal out but that doesnt make sense cause youre not supposed to pull out when cars are around anyways.

but really you dont know what a turnaround means...? or that you should stop at a red light......? lol

12. Looks like we got a kiddie here...

Just playin don't you just hate those people?

13. Yeah i do, but it also turns out the driver test guy who was with me is the meanest one in the state, my buddy told me

14. [​IMG]

get your shit str8 foo!

15. #15 nascarfan, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Get the driver's hand book, study the driver's hand book. Then take the test again. Seriously dude, idk, how do you even....if you make any lateral move, you have to signal, you just do.

And I thought everyone knew you had to stop before making an unprotected right.

16. I knew that too, it just like slipped my mind. IDK how, and i kinda did stop, i just didn't make a full stop it was more like me slowing down

17. You hit a car on your test? Hahahha had be dying. The road test was so easy passed my first time with a 100. It's one thing to fail but man If you hit a car that's hilarious. Good luck next time recommend going high.

18. umm idk how you guys are failing. When i took the test i was amazed at how much of a joke it is. I drove down the street did a three point turn and parked and then switch drivers. Im fairly certain i could pass even really hard tests though, be aware and dont do dumb things while taking it.

19. Its not that i did dumb things, i just didn't read the drivers manual for like a year and totally forgot what some of things were... like thats really the only reason i failed.

20. No bro. Those are, mostly, things you are expected to remember your whole driving career, because doing them is essential to not killing yourself or someone else. Signalling is a way to not die. Stopping at a red before a turn gives you the chance to double check, and other drivers you might have missed to see you. And hitting a car, well, not to be a jerk, but lol, come on dude.