About to experiment with shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by thedanksmoke420, May 28, 2008.

1. For a few months I have been thinking about eating shrooms and on June 4th I finally get out of school and decided that it would be the perfect day. I just want to make sure i dont fuck anything up too bad so im running the scenerio by those of you who have tripped before.. I will be out in the middle of nowhere in my friends cabin with 2 or 3 other shroomers.. Just got news that i should be picking up a cut of some "Mississippi Blue" shrooms from a friend of mine (ive seen them before and they are blue and im told they are bomb as fuck). im planning on eating about 2.5 or maybe just the whole 1/8th but im really not sure. this is where you come in. i weigh about 175lbs and am a very calm person who only ever tripped on 10x salvia before and ive smoked weed about 2 and a half years but had to quit 2 weeks ago because of drug tests.. Does this sound like a good ammount? keep in mind i want to have some control but i also want some visuals. Tell me about some mind blowing shit that i can do during the 6-10 hours while im on them if you know anything awesome. thanks

2. if they are some banger shrooms you should probably be pretty good with the 2.5 grams and still have some control over yourself but if you take a whole 1/8 you will probably be trippin pretty damn hard

3. yeah just start low, take half the eighth of something and wait an hour or so, and if u don't feel much, take teh other half. the first time i did shrooms, i only did half an eighth. good thing i do, becuase they were stong as hell and just half the eigth did plenty

4. 2.5 is a good amount for a first trip, IMO. Keep in mind shrooms is intense as fuck...so just be prepared to not know whats real and whats not.

I always like to keep an object in my pocket that I would not normally keep (I.E. spoon, battery, etc) something to remind yourself of the real world, and that your tripping. I dont know if that makes sense if you've never tripped before, but trust me it helps.

Second time I shroomed I kept getting Deja Vu over and over, and it was really freaking me out. I had my hands in my pockets, felt my object of choice (spoon) and it reminded me that I was on a crazy drug that makes you see some gnarly shit........

Have a good time :D

5. My advice... Don't take more than 2.5 grams your first time... If they're good boomers you'll be trippin hard as fuck off just that.. A whole eigth and you will most likely freak out your first time...

Just remember to keep a good mind set going into your trip and all the way till the end.. This is also a good idea, try to meditate for like half an hour before you actualy take the shrooms.. Or listen to some really chill music a little before you start to trip.

You're gona want to walk outside and view nature and the sky.. Goddamn the sky is so much fun when you're trippin baalllllzzz...

I remember one time I was starrin at the sky while I was trippin hard core with this blank stare on my face.. My friend comes up to me and is like... uhh what are you starring at? Haha, I responded... My imagination man... :eek:

Have a good time, oh yea and don't let anyone fuck with you man that shit is NOT cool at ALL. Make sure you're around some good friends who you can truly trust.

My 2 cents :)

6. Yeah, weebie had some good advice. Make sure your in the right state of mind, and around people who will be willing to help you if you start seeing the devil pop out of the ground in front of you and try to drag you in.

7. Alright sounds good. I'll let you know how it goes