Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to eat two firecrackers- *effects thread*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys I made a batch of 5 firecrackers, ate one yesterday and it worked great! decided to double the dose and i'm cooking two in the oven now. gonna eat them, then smoke a bowl. Let's see how high I get , usually I feel just high off 1 bowl :smoking:

2. Update us then :smoke:

3. [quote name='"Mikesu58"']Hey guys I made a batch of 5 firecrackers, ate one yesterday and it worked great! decided to double the dose and i'm cooking two in the oven now. gonna eat them, then smoke a bowl. Let's see how high I get , usually I feel just high off 1 bowl :smoking:[/quote]

Nice. How much bud did you put in each?

4. I just ate them both, put .3 of topshelf medical dank in each one . Honestly even for a daily toker like me, there a little rough to swallow lol *overwhelming marijuana taste* but I got through it lmfao. about to start smokin' the bowl now. Here's a pic I took like 10 mins ago

Attached Files:

5. [quote name='"Mikesu58"']I just ate them both, put .3 of topshelf medical dank in each one . Honestly even for a daily toker like me, there a little rough to swallow lol *overwhelming marijuana taste* but I got through it lmfao. about to start smokin' the bowl now. Here's a pic I took like 10 mins ago[/quote]

Mmm. Now that's what I really want to eat for thanksgiving! haha. Happy thanksgiving & smoking.
    Keep us updated!

6. ok guys i've been high as fuckl for like 10 minutes now. lol i just realized I spent the last 20 minutes reading a detailed guide on growing wild outdoor marijuana . LMAO

7. Sounds good bro!
    I usually don't smoke before taking edibles so I can be sure how effective the edibles are.