Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to eat two .5 hash "avalanche bars" from the club.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JahHarold, Apr 13, 2011.

1. about to eat these in an hour. never really have had a great experience with edis. never seem to hit me, so the hope is that these will. as far as tolerance goes mine must be just as high as any other senior toker posseses. i smoke daily and frequently, which i know is one of the reasons edis in the past have been less then satisfactory. but the question i ask you blades is after eating a gram of hash worth in edis, whats gonna happen to me? Lookin' forspecifics

2. you should be high :)

next time make your own edibles so you know 100% how much weed or hash is in it...theres alot of shady dispensaries out there :\

3. Edibles and drinks are RARELY potent enough for my tolerance. They are an ok alternative to be able to medicate without drawing att'n., but even when I've made them myself I haven't been satisfied. I grow so I have plenty of bud and trim and have tried concentrations as high as 3oz/lb of butter with ok results. But DAMN! That's a LOT of bud!

I guess what I'm getting at is 3oz of bud will last me about 6-7 weeks, whereas 3oz of bud made into butter might only last me 2-3 weeks. If you have a high tolerance, as I do, and have access to a dispensary, I HIGHLY recommend looking at their waxes and oils. If you want to view a menu of the collective I belong to, send me a PM.

4. Normally I'm with you guys in that I tend to shy away from the edibles. My local club here in SB however had these on sale for 5 bucks a pop. They are also very sincere when it comes to the contents of their products and their pricing in that they are a very good example of a non profit collective. The bud may not be up to par but these are going down the hatch. Followup in about an hour?

5. Enjoy! I think my collective has 3x, 5x, and 10x edibles. I've never tried the 10x, too expensive for one day.

6. Alright. Its been about 50 minutes now and I definitely feel some effects. Walking around made me know that i was a bit high instantly. So far its hitting me as hard or a bit harder then any edi in the past has. Ill give it a little more time.

7. Prepared for launch.