Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About To Eat My First Edible...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by squat, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I took a gram of really dank weed and mixed it with 1/4 cup peanut butter and cooked it for 24 minutes at 325. I'll post back in a little while to review... I'm eating it right now, it's alright.

2. You're phucked, but in a good way.

3. Looking forward to reading the review :p

4. If bud was cheaper and I had my own place, I'd definitely consume weed through edibles so high

5. I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread haha. Hope you're feeling good soon :hello:

6. It always hits when you need to do something important.... lol

7. Well. I'm still fried. My peak was the highest I've ever been. It wasn't really working at first so we smoked a big bowl of the same stuff. About one hit in, it hit me like a wall. I apent most of the time playing guitar and bog pan haha, I was with two friends and they ate the same amount. One of them currently looks like he shot up heroin, and the other one is just baked. I accidentally accepted a fight with a random black guy who was giving me really dirty looks. i with my friend whom happend to be the dudes neighbor haha. But Phuc (friend) said that he won't do nothing anyways. Anyways I was paranoid about that for a while... I've smoked a lot of weed and always been able to hold it just fine, but I wa like omega stoned today. I still am. I have to go to dinner tonight with my family and some Mormon missionaries (my whole family is mornon) and I left the Mormon chirch. I'm really nervous about that cause I can't come off stoned but I am. Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh I'm all up in my own head. Sorry for the typos, I'm on my iphone and its messing everything up :(

All in all, high was the highest I've ever been but do it on a day where you can be high till you're sleeping I guess haha. The sky looked very cartoony, it was cool.
    Yeah I've been high for a long time now and still going strong. It's a bit uncomfortable for me.
    I'm not real enough for this. Man.

9. Yeah be careful with edibles. 1 firecracker for me does the trick for about 5 hours. One time i made a quarter cup of cannabutter and ate the whole thing over popcorn all at once. I got high, and then got so high that i fell asleep for about 4 hours and when i woke up i was still toasted for another 3 hours!

10. lmao...

11. I'm still pretty high. My dinner thing went well except I was a big giggily. Those mormon missionaries were making me feel so awkward

12. what happened with you fighting the black dude? lol thats what caught my eye...

13. That's a great day and I understand how a fire cracker can make one ripped and that sounds very strong as a high if it would allow to fight anyone that's a first one I've ever heard

14. Oh we were in a parking lot and this black dude is giving me mean looks then put his hands up like he wanted to fight and so I gave him that "you can't be serious" look and motioned for him to come over here. But he didn't come towards us and so my friend just drove off. He said that kid wouldn't show to fight even though he lived next door, and he never did

15. "black dude" lol

16. I hope you have a good high OP