Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeyBones9, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I've been using Grasscity and reading the forums for a little over a year now and...I just finally created an account. I don't know what took me so long, maybe just pure laziness, but it's about time. Hopefully its not to late! :wave:

2. Big brother hasn't shut us down yet dammit!

3. Its the bees knees :I

4. Welcome friend.
    Do you happen to smoke any sticky icky?

5. Yes i do, currently have a quad of some lemon kush. I'd say a a good 8.5/10

6. Nice bro, post some pics in the stash jar. I remember when I had real deal Medical Lemon OG it sounded unreal but it was from the medical shop and it was incredibly potent.

7. I would man but I don't have any kind of camera available now. I live in a non-medical state, strain names are never reliable and normally people will just tell you it's dank but my guy said it's some legit lemon and the smell, taste, and look and undeniable