About time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by boxfervor, Apr 2, 2011.

1. I think it is about time for me to start actively being involved in a community that shares a hobby of mine. But, what made me really join at last was the parents found out I smoked several weeks ago, and coming home this weekend they told me they were okay with it (smoked myself out with friends that night! :rolleyes: ) and then just last night my dad, who hasn't smoked weed in nearly 25+ years, showed me up on my own bong with sour diesel and took it like a champ.

So, I'm boxfervor, I've been using this harmless fun stuff for about a year and a month now, just recently got a nice dealer who's selling me the widest and nicest variety of stuff (finally understanding the nuance differences in taste/ and highs, appreciating it at last.)

So, I think I got enough stuff under my belt to start contributing!

Without more ado, it's nice to be here officially!

2. Nice man:) Glad to hear the story of a fellow stoner! How's life been treatin you then? Where you from exactly?

3. Life's been pretty awesome so far. Going to school here in Indianapolis.

4. Awesome sauce, man! I started openly talking about smoking pot with my mom for maybe three to six months now and just maybe a month ago, she toked with me! I was so unbelievably excited, I can't even express it xD

I knew she used to smoke when she was my age and she hadn't in YEARS until just a month ago with me. It was a trip, too, because she acts the exact same way when she's high as I do, haha

Welcome, though! I'm new myself but I've been lurking for a couple months now so I feel comfortable saying you're going to like it here :smoke:

5. Of course I'll like it here! I'll likely be drawing up plans to grow soon, why pay when you can grow? I have plenty of experience with gardening in the past, damn dad used to be really into fresh vegetables so of course he worked and I took care of his gardening usually from seedling to harvest, great times as a kid.

ohh, rambling on for nostalgic reasons, prettty :smoke: right now.

6. not a prob, man. I'm actually going to head down that road myself, pretty soon. I haven't officially made the decision to grow but the more I think about it, the more I want to. I'm not really heavy on gardening experience but I have done a little and I love reading/learning about things so learning about growing weed won't be any different, I don't think.