Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About this sites products

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokin Joes, May 27, 2010.

1. If I wanted to buy like a pipe, inconsipicuously is that possible? Like I mean NO way of knowing unless you open the package. Like when I buy it with paypal, it wont show up as "Tobacco pipe" in the bought list.
    So I share a paypal with my brother. He can't know what I'm paying for. And then the package they send it in, can't have pipe or anything weed related on the outside. Sorry if this is the wrong section, but can someone help me out?

2. #2 Blunt, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    I don't think so on Grasscity although some sites offer "Discreet Shipping" with boxes that simply say Warehouse Goods. Go to a local head shop, pay in cash.

3. You don't think one of the admins could like hook me up? And have it so when I pay through paypal it doesn't show "pipe"?

4. Take blunts advice, go to a headshop. If you're worried about anyone seeing what you ordered, just do it the old-fashioned way.

5. Never say never I guess.