About this crack pipe...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by my9thtime, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Lets just say that I needed a one-hitter badly, so by some miracle I find a crack pipe on the street (ghetto ass town). My buddy says it can make one hell of a one hitter, so I take it home and clean it up. I also rubbed it all over with alcohol, because I don't really want to put my mouth over what some unknown crackhead was hitting.

My question is, could there be any dangers in smoking weed from it? I have cleaned it several times, just to clarify that. I don't think there are, but then again, I am only human.

2. I'd boil it just to make sure.

3. Yeah I'm sure you will be fine, I wouldn't want to be caught and questioned with a crack pipe though.

4. it will be fine post a pic if you can!

5. dude why would you ever want to use something that's even been near crack

6. Because I want a one hitter. Its not like I'm smoking crack with it, I think its the same way you can use a lighter to burn a house or light a blunt. Its all in the person.

Dude I totally would but my camera got lost :(

7. Why not just go and get a proper one-hitter?

8. probably safer and easier to buy an apple

9. fuck... that... shit...

you dont want some crackhead germs in your mouth... id rather smoke out or a toilet paper joint than some randomass crack pipe i found on the ground.

10. #10 my9thtime, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009

Because I'll be damned if I find a headshop within 200 miles of where I live. This place is a freaking farm :eek:

You're right, I would prefer not to get crackhead germs in my mouth. Thats why I'm cleaning it in every conceivable way before even thinking about hitting it.

11. Order one off the internet then.

EDIT: Ghetto ass town that has crack pipes lying in the street, but yet no headshops in 200 miles of farm land?

12. Nasty as fuck! thats strait fiend shit.. why the hell cant u get 5 dollars and get a one hitter at a gas station?

13. Yeah man it should be straight. Just make sure you soak that shit in alcohol mad times, boil it, do all the cleaning remedys. One hitters are tight, but crack is wackkk.

14. Well the town I found it in was not the town I live in. I was staying with a friend. Although the internet thing sounds good, I'll look into it.

Thanks for the advice people, just wanted to know if like crack leaves any residue or whatever that I should be aware of. Goodnight.

15. This made me laugh, lmfao! It was my exact thoughts, I would rather make some custom pipe/bong or w/e out of house hold items before picking up a random crack pipe off the ground that some crackhead probably lost his teeth on while smoking out of.

To OP, I see that you want a one hitter, but dude using a crack pipe from the streets? That makes you look like a bigger fiend than the crackhead who probably tossed it.

Your choice though, but I couldn't bare the thought of hitting a CRACK PIPE that a circle of CRACK FIENDS probably shared, some who may have had herpes, lost teeth while hitting that crack pipe, and probably didn't brush their teeth anyway. I don't care how clean it is, or how clean you get it, it's still pretty nasty. :bongin:

16. Yeah man it should be straight. Just make sure you soak that shit in alcohol mad times, boil it, do all the cleaning remedys. One hitters are tight, but crack is wackkk.

17. You do know this is a headshop website right?

18. Is it all glass? Like a freebase pipe. It can be sued like a lightbulb vaporizer, but the freebase pipe would be safer for that. If its not what i thionk it is, dont use it

19. I'm not sure what you mean. Let me just describe it; its a glass stem around five inches long. It's filter is like this metal sponge thingy. Thats about it.

Wow dude, seriously? I thought this was just a big ass stoners forum. No sarcasm, I really did. I'll go check it out now.

...Please don't laugh at me.

20. Thats brillo. Dont use it for smoking bud.