1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

About the buds..

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by MeanGreen, Mar 19, 2002.

1. First of all, thank you for all your replies i have had a lot of help, and secondly, it's been 1 week last saturday, and on sunday they looked about 7-8 inches high, is that around right? and my real question is when do they actually start budding? thanks-

2. They'll start budding when you switch lighting to 12/12. Have patience...it could take a couple weeks to show any signs of sex once switching to flowering (12/12).

3. Height means nothing if plant is not full or bushy...remember....more chutes is more potential budding sites.

[​IMG]

4. So until then i keep the light on or off? and how do i know when to switch to 12/12? also, how will i know what sex it is? i was reading about if it has 3 leaves it's a male and 2 it's a girl... if that's right then i got one male and one femal... and waiting on the others to poke up and also about the pollen stuff? i've heard a lot of different methods but i'm confused on the black air permeable method...

Grasscity Deals Near You