About the buds..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MeanGreen, Mar 19, 2002.

1. First of all, thank you for all your replies i have had a lot of help, and secondly, it's been 1 week last saturday, and on sunday they looked about 7-8 inches high, is that around right? and my real question is when do they actually start budding? thanks-

2. They'll start budding when you switch lighting to 12/12. Have patience...it could take a couple weeks to show any signs of sex once switching to flowering (12/12).

3. Height means nothing if plant is not full or bushy...remember....more chutes is more potential budding sites.

[​IMG]

4. So until then i keep the light on or off? and how do i know when to switch to 12/12? also, how will i know what sex it is? i was reading about if it has 3 leaves it's a male and 2 it's a girl... if that's right then i got one male and one femal... and waiting on the others to poke up and also about the pollen stuff? i've heard a lot of different methods but i'm confused on the black air permeable method...