About how much do you smoke in a typical day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I usually smoke throughout the day, and the magic number seems to be 1 gram. I just periodically pack little bowls throughout the day and a gram seems to be a good amount.

2. [quote name='"Goggalor"']I usually smoke throughout the day, and the magic number seems to be 1 gram. I just periodically pack little bowls throughout the day and a gram seems to be a good amount.[/quote]

Same es you
    24/7 virtually

3. Well with my current student budget I get like 2gs to an eighth and it usually lasts like 4-6 days. I smoke before I go to school, and when I get home I smoke like two bowls till bedtime.

Idk, I would guess and say .20-.25 of a g goes into my bowl, so .60-.75 of a G a day for me.

4. #4 zeroshawdow, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    The funny part of all this is, hearing the young ones boast about how much weed they need to smoke to get 'HIGH' !

I always say: "If the marijuana is good, one or two tokes is all you need"

Take in consideration, that a 24/7 smoker is saying this. Not a young one that smoke whenever he got $5 to spare.

ZS

5. 1 blunt or 2 small joint-.5 grams of og then ima good for the whole day lol, but my friend smoke like 4+ gram a day

6. I use to be like that. I needed so much to get high when I was younger. Now that I've met older folk who've introduced me to the real stuff, I only need a single toke to lay back and relax :D

7. home pretty much all day everyday im averaging a G a day which is twice what i want to smoke... but when you start the day off with a 2 bowl wake n bake...

8. ... man that seems to happen a lot. Everytime I wake and bake, which is all the time, I blaze too much weed that day, hahah.

9. .5 to 1.0 grams

10. Even the "real" stuff barely gets me buzzed anymore. I need to move to concentrates.

11. You sir, do not need weed, you need a break !

12. I'd estimate like .5 - .75 if i'm alone. If im over a friends though it could easily be an eigth a night

13. I use to smoke alittle but ever since I moved out I smoke at least every half an hour , sometimes I notice I'm 5gs short Ahaha

14. A few hits a night.

Just got off a t-break. So one hit (good stuff) will get me good. Another hit an hour later, or whenever. In a few weeks I may be up to a bowl or 2-3 hits at a time or something. My tolerance builds slowly. I like that.

15. I took a 4 month break one time, and my tolerance did get lower, but I was still up to a gram a day again in like a week.

16. My dear stoner forum friend. Based on your posts and your own experience with marijuana. I regret to inform you that your body chemistry might be out of this world. Please don't try harder drugs. Find a hobby ! :laughing:

I have been smoking 24/7 for the past 4 years. I'm 6'1 and weight 225 lbs. I just smoke Top Grade Marijuana. I use no less than a Gram and no more than 1.5g if I vape and do One Hit tokes during the day and it feels almost the same, when I smoke a blunt of the same strain. But that's me and my body chemistry, right !

AT this point, I don't know what to recommend you, that you haven't try it, yet !

17. 4 joints on weekdays
    5-6 on weekend

18. .5 a day, but every couple of weeks i take a nice T-Break

19. I think I'd probably get baked off of top-shelf from a vape. It's just the mental control that comes with experience that seems to make me not as high I think.