about fertilizers on all stages of growth

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by milo_t_paradisu, May 12, 2007.

1. hello everybody,
    i was tryin to find out some info on fertlizers. mean exact proportions of N-P-K for all stages of growth of marijuana plant. maybe there is a specific thread somewhere here but couldnt find it..
    should anyone know a fertilizer proportion for every stage of growth,plz let numbers talk!
    i am studyin to be an agriculturalist myself but im mostly tryin to learn along with..hm...fun!!!
    so..guyz..plz offer some help and treat me like a lady,coz i am!and u love ladies dont you?hehe! thanx in advance!:wave:

2. Love your country and your city, welcome to GC.

The key to the NPK numbers is not the specific numbers but the proportions/ratios. For example, is a 20-10-10 fertilizer better or worse than a 10-5-5 fertilizer? Not necessarily. Both will come with instructions for how much to dilute/apply to deliver the proper amount of nutrients to the plant.

The key is for vegging you want a higher N (first number). For flowering you want a higher P (second number) and lower N, and it may have a higher or lower K number depending.

3. do you have to give it fertilizer, can you just mix the soil with compost and dirt

4. hey guyz thank you, it hink im gonna search for these fertilizers but my little plants have to be a little bigger coz im too afraid to attempt now and i fear killing them with some wrong fert...

5. don't start adding ferts until your plants are about 3-4 weeks old