About fan and carbon filter

Discussion in 'Security' started by strainhunterr, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Hello friends. I started to collect my grow room but i guess i made a mistake. My light is 240w quantum board and the people says that i should buy maximum 3x3 tent for this. But there is no exact 3x3 size in my country and the most near size for this is 80x80x180cm and it is almost equal to 2.625x2.625x5.90 feet. Now i bought a fan and carbon filtre but one of my friend says that these are big for your tent and you should change it. The fan that i bought is this and it is 380m3. TD-350/125 SILENT (230-240V 50/60) RE – S&P – S&P And the carbon filter that i bought is this and it is 467m3; https://st3.myideasoft.com/shop/du/...n-filtre-467m3s-125mm.jpg?revision=1567437420 What do you think friends? Will this kind of big fan and carbon filter have any negative effect on this size of tent and should i change it?Thanks in advance...

2. The fan and filter are a little big for a 3x3 but they should work good with a speed controller, basically you just need to turn it down enough so it doesn't suck your tent apart.
    Another thing, your light might only flower a 3x3 area but your tent can be bigger than that, it's nice to have a bit of extra room inside the tent to move plants around.

3. Sorry for the last answer sir, i was thinking that nobody didn't give answer and asked my question in a different platform. Thanks a lot, i bought a little more big than the 3x3 and it goes fine for now...