About bloom /pk boosters

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by realreality101, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Hi everyone i was wanting a bit better info on this matter. I want to know why some bloom boosters are something like NPK 0-7-5 for example and others are things like PK13/14 etc are these used to achieve the same thing in the end? or should i be using a bloom booster all through flower after stretch and apply the pk booster for like a week or so if you go by cannas reccomendation for example. Is what i am talking about an advanced method or am i just getting confusd and should be just using 1 or the other? Thanks for anyones time who read and or replies.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've used Atami Bloombastic & it's NPK: 0 – 20 – 21
    But it very easy to overdose with it. You use it for the last 4 weeks of the flowering phase through to the flush

• Like Like x 2
  3. your npk 0-7-5 is the same as half strength 0-14-10. stacking the 0-7-5 with the 0-13-14 would be kinda pointless unless they contain some weird trace elements that you want to add...but normally you would want to get trace elements from a different source and use your bloombooster for just P&K. As mentioned above, go lighter then normal and slowly/carefully work your way up.

If I use a bloombooster, I add it about half way through flowering(week 4ish, also reducing N slightly at this time), tapering into it and stopping when I start the flush(week 6-7ish). Take everything with a grain of salt, everyone's gonna do it slightly different.

• Like Like x 1
  4. what about the ratios tho. using higher phospherous mid flower then higher potassium to finish is my point, is just preference?

5. preference and individual strain requirements.

• Like Like x 2
  6. True. I use flower fuel at about 1/4 recommended and if I use it too long then calcium and magnesium get locked out but not a huge deal. Just know the negitives so you can be prepared to fix the issues that can come from to much P.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. is it possible to use them for say 3ish days in week 4 and again for 3ish days in week 5/6 if it looks nesacary? would this help avoid lockouts or probably make the potential of getting them worse do you people think?

8. Yeah you'd be better off doing that or just feeding lower amounts. Make sure you mix everything in the correct order or you'll have issues.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1