Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About A Year Ago I Made Green Dragon...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by IDKidea, May 25, 2014.

1. About a year ago I stuffed a fifth of Everclear full of decarbed trim that I had left over from other projects. I kept it in my car for a long time because driving would usually agitate it, even if I forgot to check it. I never ended up using it, and still have it now.

I figure I might as well strain it now, but my question is if it would even be worth it, not about the potency, but if the plant matter may be contaminated now even though it's been kept in such a high proof alcohol for so long. What do you think?

2. strain it and drink it, should be fine let us know

3. Should be epic

4. How would it get contaminated? :confused_2:  If the bottle was sealed tightly enough so no liquid escaped, it is very unlikely anything got in! 

Suggestion- after carefully pouring off the tincture into (preferably) brown glass bottles, put the remaining wet herb in a clean piece of cloth and squeeze the last bit of tincture out of the soggy herbs. It's not as "clean" looking, but it still will do the job! 

Enjoy!

Granny

5. go to the moon sauce for sure, the super concentrated version. got your space suit on??

6. Try it dude. If it's not strong enough leave the lid off for a good while and it will evaporate the alcohol off. If you evaporate half off it will be twice as strong as it was. It depends on weather you want to take shots or drops though. I don't care to much for the burn because I like doing it sublingually so I evaporate all the alcohol off, usually on the stove. Since you've already done it all natural I wouldn't use the stove just let it evaporate it with air. Come back with a report and let us know how it goes.

Good to see you granny, it's been a little while.

7. Aged for everyone's pleasure

Sent from your mom's phone.

8. i don't know whats happening here but it sounds intense . search green dragon, GO!

9. You drove around with a fifth of everclear filled with pot for a year!?

Man you got some balls.

Anyways it's a bottle of near 100% alcohol, ever hear of alcohol going bad? Shit it just gets better with age!!

10. i may be wrong, but that only applies to colored liquors like whiskey.

11. I was being somewhat sarcastic about everclear getting better with age but if you think it can go bad you are mistaken.

12. im aware it doesnt go bad but it doesnt get better lol 

13. I think in my previous post I was referring to the pot filled ever clear getting better with age, not ever clear it self.

14. I think over time the thc will begin to degrade sitting in a hot ass trunk