A while back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluetoke547, Jun 23, 2007.

1. I was reading a thread in here and remembered my busted story lol. I was a sophomore in highschool, now im a college sophomore. I decided one day after school to start toking up. At this time I was still new to the whole weed scene and only had a lil metal pipe. I didnt really have my own "ritual" yet, didnt know about how weed reeked and things that like. So I packed it and enjoyed Pink Floyd while cashing it, on to the next one I thought. About half way through the second one I heard the garage door open. I scream "shit!!" and start hiding everything and sprayin the room.

My mom walks straight to my room and holds up a baggy of seeds and stems and says "What is this?!" Remember im really baked right now so my first reaction was "you know exactly what that is". So she sits me down and starts lecturing me, but I realize that none of it was against weed, it was all against me smoking it at my age. She proceeds to tell me what my sisters have done, I look like the good child! Later on I ask her where she found the bag and apparently I dont remember walking out to the trash can and throwing it away right in front of her lol.

She trys to get me to give up the rest of it and I know she wasnt gonna look said i just said I was smoking joints and she left. To this day I still find that story freaking hilarous, and my mom knows I smoke, now that im in college she knew it would happen.

Moral of the story: Im glad my parents grew up in the 60s and 70s and both smoked weed :bongin:

2. Reminds me of when my mom caught me rolling a joint back in the 10th grade. She didn't take it very well at first, she was angry at me probably. My dad smoked weed when he was younger, but my mom told me that she only smoked it once. Over time I kept on smoking and she cared less and less. Now I hear stories from some of my friends (they play in a cover band that my parents go to see often at bars) about my mom smoking down with them.