Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a wet one

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Emarica, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Last night I bought a half O of some pretty dank weed for $200. when he handed it to me, I looked at it and it looked skimpy but the sack was heavy i didint say anything and weighed it as soon as I got home and it was 14 grams on the dot but the weed is wet. Not like he put water on it wet cause thats easy to tell but the weed just wasent properly dried and while it weighed a half an ounce wet, its probablt 10 grams dry. I consider this being ripped off but is my dealer at fault or did he also get ripped off :confused: im also pissed cause 10 grams of this weed isint worth 200 dollars. anyone who has experienced this, do you consider this being ripped off? Other people i know who buy from him are like "oh its straight the nugs are just dense..." bullshit.

2. maybe it was fresh? Bud straight from the plant is wet and uncured.
    Try putting some of those nugs in a mason jar and stick it in a closet for a week or 2.

3. bud striahgt from the plant weights about 4X as much as proporly dried and cured.

to the OP, i know the kinda sacks your talking about, yea it sucks but if your sure he diddnt wet it himself, then theres not much you can do

4. accept dry bud in the future if you're unhappy with the quality of the cured bud

5. Bubbled your weed so it weights more, bad dealers do it around here.. stay away from em.

6. If he grows it then he kinda ripped you off on purpose cuz he could let it dry right before sellin it. If he got it from someone above him then what else could he do? He probably paid for what it cost wet and couldnt sit there and let it dry and end up takin a loss, especially if he got it on the front. Or he got the nugs wet for cheap and just tried to get over on your for a quick buck. Either way check closer what your buyin next time and youll be straight