A Weird Covid Symptom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, May 14, 2022.

1. Has This Happen To Anyone Who Had A Covid? A While Back I Had It An It Make So Every Times I Move My Eyes To The Right I Heard A Clicking Or IDK How To Explain It Noise 3 Or 4 Times An It Was Very Annoying. I Ask My Husband An He Say It Was Only In My Head. Also I Had Other Symptoms Too But Not As Weird As That. Now I Got My Vaccines Tho.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I Cant Be The Only 1...

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. #3 mactheman, May 15, 2022
    Last edited: May 15, 2022
    Hi Coco Toni ,,i really dont think its any thing to worry about..,its probably just the muscles in and around your face moving around ,,it sounds loud in your head because the muscles you use are by your ears etc ,,,listening to noises in ya body is weird ,the noises are very weird indeed ..no worries Coca Toni ,dont let it worry ya ,lifes to short for that .....mac,

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Thank You For The Reply Mac I Appreciate It. Yea It Was Very Weird An Freak Me Out Back Then That's Why I I Made This Thread. ILY An Thanks For Answering Me In Here <33333 I Hope All Is Well With You?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. hi Toni ..yep feeling good today ...looking after my daughters sausage dog ...how are you feeling today ,dont worry about any thing and ya be fine ,,,,,,mac,

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I Glad You Feeling Good Mac. Aww The Doggy Adorable. What His Name? Im Ok But Still Recovering From My Migraine Of Yesterday. Going To Take It Slow Today.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I thought you said looking after my daughters dog, sausage. Personally, I think you should rename it.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Lol I Know Somebody On GC Who I Really Respect Has A Doggy Named Pork Chop Lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. hes a Dachshund ,,,goes by the name Lincoln.....he bit my thumb made two holes in it but its no to bad just some bruising ,,,,no infection,mac

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh hi Those Kinda Dogs Are Too Adorable. I Like His Name Too Lol. Is The First Times He Bite You?

~Toni~