A week and 2 days into flowering?????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mikeschill56, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Its been a week and almost 2 days into flowering and still no signes of the gender? Its really odd. Is it possible that too much light is leaking through during the dark periods? And is it alright to have just a little bit of light leaking through? But what could be causing this? Is it normal? Could it just be the stain? Any feedback would b awesome!!!:D

2. You want zero light leaks!

3. Light could be the problem. How old is the plant?

4. Its about 1 month old.

5. They wont show until a month or older and then 12 hr lights. If you force it too early you will make it hermy possibly. That said the light leaking in is definitely a problem. You need to fix that. I had a friend who was growing outside near a street light and they never flowered because of the street light (light was in front of house and plants in back).

6. A plant can be flowered at any time, even from seed. In general they show sex 1 to 2 weeks after switching the lights, so give it time be patient.

7. ive seen boys show no doubt balls at eight to 12 days from 12/12

8. Ya that doesn't mean every plant will. I have seen it in 5 days, and I have seen it in 2 weeks, never know.