Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A warning to autoimmune disease patients about neem oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dabs710, Jul 26, 2016.

1. I know that neem oil is ordinarily a very safe pesticide to use if growers are going to use any pesticide at all. To the average person it is fine and won't do anything. But neem oil is to autoimmune disease patients like gluten to people with celiac disease : it causes your symptoms to become activated or to worsen by stimulating the immune system. Neem oil is also to my understanding a permitted pesticide in the legal states. I think it should be avoided in the medical marijuana realm or patients should be aware that their buds / product was treated with neem oil at certain point. It is only fair to us with autoimmune disorders.

NEEM: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gonna repost on here again because I was right about my speculations and now everyone is freaking out about Azamax, which is a concentrated derivative of neem oil.

I went to the hydro strore and asked a grower their about Azamax. He said with no hesitation that he sprays all his 200 SoG plants with it up to 4 weeks in flower. Many other people do this, so you wonder why you get sick off of ingesting weed from questionable sources, wonder how it feels to smoke worse things like paclobutrazol and Eagle 20.

Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome(CHS) is Azadirachtin Poisoning (@tralawar's post reminded me to post this. Ty tralawar) — Steemit

Finally, the Article on Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome that Readers Deserve | The Marijuana Times