A warning here

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ptownroll, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I have 2 kids. 2 is easier than 1 because they keep each other entertained. I have been married for 13 years now. No major problems. Yeah sometimes it can be a pain in the ass, but for the most part I love being a dad.

2. [quote name='"sorrowssong"']This made me crack up. 2 kids and I still fuck like a rockstar almost everyday...go to the gym everyday..basically have the same life I always did with funny little minions to keep me laughing.[/quote]

Funny little minions? I love you.

3. This. I've been with my wife for 11 years. 2 boys (10 and 5). I dont ever regret being in my situation.

Sounds like the OP had a bad relationship from the get go and now shes using the kids as an excuse for a shitty husband/relationship.

4. thanks for the tip, but why are you so negative OP. you married and have kids? you fall into the path you thought you wanted but didn't?

5. The lack of sex when you have a young family is just something you have to deal with. ( i have a 2 yr old boy and a 7yr old girl)

The breakdown of marrige and affairs is all down to you or your partners willpower and commitment, and the strength of your relationship.

I have been with the same woman for 14 years, we have had children for 7 years....the sex isn't as plentiful as I would like, and I'm a taxi driver so offers from strange women are there.

I chose not to fuck other women because none of them will be worth ruining my relationship over.

6. dont blame it on the kids!

just to be sure though, im just not gunna have any and then i can only blame myself.....or her.

7. Sounds like someone cheated here. Was it you ? or her.. :(

8. i dont understand it when people say "i hate kids", you all were one once, how can you hate something that you were, thats hypocritical, unless you hated yourself completely when you were a kid, which i doubt

9. Negative. Unless it is my own child, or a child in my family like my nieces, I do not like them. Don't care how cute they are, I am not a kid person..